Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tagged Again!

Corner Point tagged me to list seven facts about myself. Though I did this a while back, I'll be a good sport and do it again.

Here goes nothing...

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself; some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names and link to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.

1) I can't do two things at once. If I'm washing dishes, I ain't on the phone. And if I'm on the computer, well... I'm sure not doing much else. So much for women having the ability to multi-task. At least you know this; if I'm speaking to you, you have my full attention.

2) People singing off key irritate me. Nope, sorry. More than irritating; it causes me untold pain and anguish. No joke. I'm working on acting nicer and not leaving the room while suffering from this pain, but it's taking some time...

3) I'm a vanilla person. With toasted coconut topping.

4) I used to get massive headaches from live music. I still do sometimes.

5) My name is just about the first on any of my neices' or nephews' lips.

6) I love experimenting with eyeshadow. I think I own over thirty different shades, and I usually use five or six at once. I think it's so cool that one can play up the eyes so much...

7) I didn't get cavities till I spent two years in Israel. Guess the flouride in New York water really helps.


If you're up to reading this, Illegal Alien, then I tag you. You can post your 7 in my comments.

6 comments:

David_on_the_Lake said...

Hmmm still debating
whether or not to be a good sport..

the dreamer said...

david - why not?

corner point said...

David---
do it do it do it do it
:-)

Dreamer--
Hehe... I forgot the live music one and the cavity one.
Not bad, not bad.

1) I'm a big advocate for multi tasking. I utilize it too much I think. Sometimes it gets to be just a bit much :)

2) Yup, that "kneitch"...yoish...

3) I only enjoy eating ice cream with stuff inside. Plain smooth ice cream just doesn't taste so good unless you gotta chew, too. (Bas--you agree? :-P)

4) I don't go to concerts much, but the ones I remember were loud enough to make a profoundly deaf old man wince...

5) Guess mine wouldn't be :-)

6) Nah. No time for makeup experimentation. Just dump on and run :P

7) Can't understand why I didn't remember this one! I'm THE cavity queen!! I think sem year was the only year I didn't have like more than 3!

Yaffa said...

Yup- Im up to reading it. I'm tagged... hmmmm...
K.

1)Im scared of the dark. Very.
If I hafta run downstairs at nite, I yell- to no one on particular- "Ok- Im coming down with the pot of boiling hot soup and a sharp knife... be right there..."

2)I like chewing ice cubes- even tho it annoys everyone around me.

3)Im awed by people who can do things that I am totally incapable of.

4)I have extremely low tolerance for closed minded people, and for people who follow blindly without using their own minds. This is a big avodah for me.

5)Taking out the guitar and singing relaxes me like nothing else can... but I dont like listening to my voice on CD.

6)I still have no cavities... b"H... and the water here is so bad that I wash my sheitels with bottled water. ;-)

7) I nurse my kids until theyre old enough to say a bracha on it...

K? Is this how u play the game...?

Scraps said...

1) Hmmmm...I'm a selective multitasker. I can't do it all the time, but I can do certain things at the same time.

2) Oh. My. Goodness. YES. People singing off-key is sheer agony.

3) I'm a caramel person. With pralines, if possible. :)

4) I've left many weddings with a massive pounding headache. But I think that's more because I don't drink enough to rehydrate myself after going crazy dancing.

5) I don't have any yet to know...but I'm not placing any money on mine.

6) I'm so not a makeup person. I only wear it Friday night/first night of Yom Tov, for simchas, and for dates. Although I'll admit, it's a mixture of lack of interest and cluelessness; maybe if I was less clueless I'd care more.

7) Lucky you. I got a big head start on you...

Bas~Melech said...

CP-3: Yes. I love smooth ice cream, but my favorite is chunky. PB, too.
4: Well, if he weren't profoundly deaf yet, the music would take care of that. People, protect yourselves!!!