Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Too Tired



You know when you've got a lot to do, all of a sudden, you're loaded with even more? And you feel like some wind up toy that keeps stopping but is then wound up again? That's the way I've felt these past few days. The planned busy days became infused with even more things to be busy with. Some happy things, others not so happy. All keeping me really busy and really tired.

And I'm losing my voice, which is not a good thing if one's a teacher.
I always lose my voice when I lack sleep.

And you know what the worst thing is?
When someone comes over to you and tells you "You look really tired."
Translation: You look terrible. It looks like someone punched you in the eyes and then drained them in alcohol.

That's when I know that I need to apply some eye brightener.

So to all of you still suffering from hangover, I'm with you on this one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know how u 'look', but u sooooooouuuuuuuuuund very tired.

hope u get some sleep soon, and get back to your koiches

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

That's my lifes story. My daughter is the energizer bunny and she keeps winding herself up again and I am soooooo tired but have to keep on going and going....:)I can relate! Get some good sleep.

ggggg said...

Yaaaaawn. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bas~Melech said...

Boy, what a kvetchy post.
I'm sorry, Dreamer.
I know the feeling. It's been one of those days...weeks...semesters for me, too.

but... what's this about eye brightener? Is there some secret I don't know? All I can ever do is try to cover up the big purple bags under my eyes...

yawn.

the dreamer said...

LV - :)

basmelech - i'm entitled to be a kvetch sometimes.
it is coverup. two of them, to be exact. from sephora's.
one calle lemon aid and the other is... ummmm.... i think eye bright. they work wonders.
:)