Friday, January 9, 2009

One Year

It's been one year since my engagement.
One full year.
Strange, isn't it?
On the one hand, I feel like I've been married forever.
One the other, I feel like I can never learn enough.
So many, many things have happened that I never even dreamed about.
And it just keeps getting better.
And more interesting.
And harder.
All at once.
:)

I know I haven't been such a regular blogger the past year, but I hope to totally settle in soon and be back to my usual self.

See ya around!

5 comments:

halfshared said...

Wow, I can't believe it's a year already. I still remember how excited I was when you put up that post that you got engaged!
Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Good shabbos.

David_on_the_Lake said...

Happy Anniversary...
You sure did describe it spot on
:-)

LittleBirdies said...

Wow time really flies!

Anonymous said...

yup, time surely does run with you...

Bas~Melech said...

Wow, that was fast! On the other hand, it's been a long time. I guess it was just a very full year.

hehe I also remember that day... was it really exactly a year ago that I was lying in bed eating up all my sick days while my class forgot everything I'd ever taught?! You were like "I'm engaged!" and I could barely squeak out a "hm?" ;-)